Hi All,  Thanks for the help with my needlelace pattern.  I will reuse it
until it falls apart <G>.  I love the clear contact paper!  I use brown
paper bags for my Battenberg and make lots of ornaments.  When they start
shredding in some areas I put Magic tape (Scotch tape)
on and it gets sticky : (  (Only when I can't find the original.)  Now I
will use a bit of Contact paper to cover the shreds!  I like to write notes
on my B'berg patterns so I will be sticking with paper bags.  I'm forever
testing the "hand" of bags to find the ones that are my preferred weight and
have a surface that won't grab the needle.

Jane in Vermont, USA who was wondering why we call it "Scotch" tape and
remembered it is because it was made by the Scotch Company, not an ethnic
reference.