Can anyone explain who/what Springetts and Fountains are?  I was told that
Fountains used to be called Springetts, and I notice they still sell kits
labelled Springetts.  Yet the leaflets for Havant and the NEC list "C & D
Springett", not Fountains.  I assume this is Christine and David Springett who
have written several lace books.  Are they the same as Fountains?

And if it isn't too indiscreet, can I ask why SMP and Tim Parker are at
daggers drawn?  (I'm not normally a gossipy person, honestly - I never read OK
or Hello - but I'm intrigued by this one!)

Regards,
Annette in London