Christine and David Springett used to have a lace supplier business.  She
also designed patterns and taught, and he also turned bobbins.  They ran a
lace school (English Lace College, or something like that) and made videos,
too.

A few years ago, they sold off the lace supplier business, to ____ and
Jeremy Fountain.  So the lace suppliers are now the Fountains, but they
carry David's bobbins, Christine's patterns, and their videos.  As far as I
know, the lace school is still going.

So "Fountains" refers to the suppliers, and "Springett" refers to products
made by Christine and David.

Robin P.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA