Hi Jean and Clay and all who have been interested on this thread:

Up to the moment it has not been published any picture of the lacemaker monument in Arenys de Munt, whereas I have contacted the Town Hall and I hope I could have any in the next days.
I have to say that the village is divided in two zones and Town Halls. The upper zone of the village is called Arenys de Munt, and just beside the sea is located the village of Arenys de Mar. This one, placed some time ago (I do not remember exactly when), a monument to lacemaker too.
So, I suppose there has been a healthy jealousy between both of them.
As soon as I have the pictures, I am going to hang them on the web to share with all of you.

Regards from Barcelona.

Carolina.

--

Carolina de la Guardia http//www.geocities.com/carolgallego http://www.geocities.com/carolgallego/encajebrujo.html