Well, since it IS Christmas and there isn't a lot going on
with the list, I hope Bjarne will share with us just what
Glögg with snaps and port is...  obviously alcoholic, but
what?  We in the US have a traditional eggnog which is
essentially eggs, cream, sugar, and spirits which include
bourbon, and/or rum and/or brandy...  depending on what part
of the country you're from.  I'd love to know what Glögg
is - and will be happy to share a traditional eggnog recipe
(Virginia style) if anyone is interested.  (I expect it's
best to write me privately for that, since it really isn't
lace-related!)

I have the Christmas Turkey in the fridge, waiting to be
cooked for the feast tomorrow night with extended family.  I
hope everyone is able to enjoy the Holiday is the manner
which most pleases you!!

And to slip in the lace content...  I've rounded the fourth
corner on my Binche magnum opus and have arrived at the
point where I started in June!!  I am now working about
three inches beyond the rocky beginning, to the point where
I will join.  About a half-inch to go!!  I've started the
happy process of drooling over patterns again, trying to
decide "what's next".  I'd really love to work Catherine
Belleville's Olive Branches, but wonder if I shouldn't stick
to my study guide...  sigh.  So much lace, so little time.

Love and Peace to Everyone!!

Clay