Is there an Arachnean who lives within a reasonable distance of Hannah and
Amanda who can act as an collection-agent like Noelene did after the Canberra
fires?   I'd like to think that we could help replace their lace equipment as
we did for Jenny last year.

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

 --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Hi all I wont be online much for a while
because our house completely burned.

>  Amand and I lost everybit of our lace stuff and we are going through
> withdrawl.  I will check mail every few days.  Please keep us in your
> thoughts.
> Hannah and Amanda Moad
>
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
Send your love online with Yahoo! Greetings - FREE!