Depends on the surgery and if you'll actually be allowed time to settle to
it for any length of time.

I had a knee replacement in October and took my travel pillow with me.
Managed to do some on the day of admission, but the operation was at 8.30 am
the next day. It was getting on for noon before I was out of recovery and
had to stay in bed for the rest of the day. It wouldn't have been easy
making lace in bed with the pillow on the table that goes over the bed
anyway. The following day I was only out of bed for two separate hours, when
the physios were doing their stuff. The rest of the time I was back in bed.
Up the next day, but with physios insisting trips to the gym and frequent
walks around the ward, there really wasn't a lot of point in getting the
pillow out - I only got about half an hour at a time to myself. Then home.
So I wouldn't bother again. I'd take a book like 'Romance of the Lace
Pillow' or a Monica Ferris mystery with me instead.

Jean in Poole

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to