I went into hospital in pre BL days for the "big H" I took my crochet
tablecloth with me and did a couple of motifs. But I agree with others -
If you feel well enough to "do" they'll probably send you home!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Haddad
Sent: 24 February 2004 15:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [lace] lace while in hospital

I was wondering if anyone has experience in this, and could pass on your
wisdom.  I'm facing surgery in 2 weeks - which I will likely have under
a
spinal/epidural. (I say that to say that my mind will remain alert
post-op;
no guarantees with general anaesthesia) I'm thinking of maybe bringing a
bookmark or some simple lace to do while in hospital.  Is that a good
idea?

Rose-Marie
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
mild, but overcast (what's new?)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to