Again, one of the joys of tatting. It's so portable.
Friend of mine was in for several days last year, 
and managed to progress from a raw beginner 
(she had only just mastered "the flip") to being quite
proficient.

Bobbin lace, even a travel pillow, is still cumbersome.  But
a little bag of tatting on your bedside table can be picked up
any time!   Do you tat, Rose-Marie? Maybe it's a good chance
 to learn!

Stalwarts spiders will have seen this before, but for any
newcomers:

I am a die hard tatter
My fingers never stop
With tatting in my pocket
I'll tat until I drop.

I am a die hard tatter
With shuttles everywhere
If there's no tatting in my pocket
I can pick up anywhere.

There's shuttles in the lounge room
There's shuttles in the hall
Two or three on the verandah
On the shelf upon the wall.

There's shuttles in the bedroom
And in the kitchen too
Hang on, I think there's even
A shuttle in the 'loo!

Noelene in Cooma
Where we have rain, lovely soaking rain overnight!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to