From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Clay Blackwell
Sent: Friday, 16 April 2004 10:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [lace] bizarre...

Those ebay sellers never fail to amuse me with their
interpretation of lacemaking!!  Check out the newest "old
lacemaker" item...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=114&item=3287405892&r
d=1

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."