That is so true about cats.  When I started weaving I was using a friend's
floor loom at her house.  The cats were driving me nuts and I was worried
about leaving the warped loom unguarded at night until she flung a sheet
over the whole loom.  Even though they could easily access all those fun
threads from the bottom, the cats didn't give it a second look...go figure.

Janet

> Hi fellow spiders!
>
> Just to clairify about my bobbin fence. Mine has grooves all along both
> rails so the bobbin don't often get scrambled except when one of the
kitties
> decides to smack the bobbins! To forstall these fendish felines I usually
> take one of my cover cloths and put it over the fence bobbins & all. If
they
> don't see `em they don't with `em!
>
> Trish in Scott Depot
>
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to