I don´t have a bobbin tree :-( but when I wind a lot of bobbins I put them
in the crocheted band I have made to keep them still on the pillow if I move
it. I then hang them on a hook on the wall to keep them out of the way
untill I need them. I also have some sewn cases with a pocket for one or two
bobbins depending on the size of the bobbins, it is about 20-25 pockets in
each case. How many bobbins can you hang on a bobbintree? I use 148 bobbins
right now and that took some cases and bands! I am making the shawl from the
latest magazine Kniplebrevet (danish), Aage (I don´t remember his last name
right now) at http://www.kniplerier.dk has designed it. It is in red silk,
bourette and pagoda and I have made about 2 inches, it takes its time but it
is fun to make.
Ann-Marie
 http://community.webshots.com/user/annma1