Hi everyone

I have a bobbin tree so I use it - but often it suits the mood to use the
pillow as the tree - and as each pair is wound, hang it on its start pin
on the pricking.

Lately I've been experimenting with starting the work from a bundle of
singles - which is speedier to start, but somewhat distressing to fix all
the threads at the same length and of course can't hang a single from the
arm of a tree without some sort of looping - for this I need to place each
one on a table before collecting them all into the bundle to hang on a
large start pin.
(it forces me to be orderly, LOL).

cheers
Bev in Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to