Thank you for all the interest in my thesis. I received a Masters of Liberal Arts from Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC this May. I know that my thesis will will available at Dacus Library at Winthrop, and maybe also through interlibrary loan. I have sent one to the IOLI library as well. I only had copies printed for contributors and for the school. I am leaving next week for a month in France. When I return in early August, I will have additional copies printed. If you email me off list I will let you know how much it will cost for me to mail you a copy. (I imagine it would be somewhere around $15 for printing and postage). Thanks again, Michelle Chase [EMAIL PROTECTED] web.cetlink.net/~alexis
- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
