Thank you for all the interest in my thesis.  I received a Masters of
Liberal Arts from Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC this May.  I know
that my thesis will will available at Dacus Library at Winthrop, and maybe
also through interlibrary loan.   I have sent one to the IOLI library as
well.   I only had copies printed for contributors and for the school.  I am
leaving next week for a month in France.  When I return in early August, I
will have additional copies printed.  If you email me off list  I will let
you know how much it will cost for me to mail you a copy.  (I imagine it
would be somewhere around $15 for printing and postage).
Thanks again,
Michelle Chase
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
web.cetlink.net/~alexis