Quick answer in between travels and jet lag!

I am currently working on 4 projects (at different times of day)

1 a bobbin lace scarf  in cotton perle 8 from an enlarged Binche pattern

2 a beaded necklace which I started 4 years ago, but have now decided to
finish

3 a quilted jacket, which will also have bobbin lace on it, when the scarf
pillow is free to use again

4 some crocheted hats (good for working on flights). Our church makes hats
and donates them to a shelter in downtown Chicago in winter.

There are a few ufos around also!
Sue Babbs