At 01:58 PM 6/30/2004, you wrote:
I really look forward to having separate pillows for separate levels
of lace difficulty!  Sometimes one wants to knock out a Torchon bookmark,
sometimes one wants to dive into a really big project (need more bobbins
too ;)

You are now duly warned -- making lace is addictive! The more you learn, the more you want to learn. As you learn about different laces, the more pillows you want to have. (Just think of all the different shapes and sizes.) And the more pillows, the more bobbins to put projects on those pillows. And then......the books! All those patterns need to come from somewhere.

I sometimes almost envy the lacemaker who has just one pillow and enough bobbins for that pillow, and is very happy. They don't have to figure out how to store all those pillows and bobbins when not in active use. <G>

Loving every minute of it...
Alice in Oregon