"Working" in a quilt shop, Clay? - What a way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))
Half your luck!  What sort of quilting - and the patchwork part, too, I
presume. By hand or machine?
How do you restrain yourself from buying a piece of everything?  :))  :))

And here in Oz. no knitting needles, or crochet hooks are allowed on planes,
nor nail clippers, etc.  I get out the plastic tatting shuttle that has a
long pointy end, and "play around" with that, just to keep my hands busy!!

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,