Just a little 'beware' notice.

Re: Devon wrote :  They recommended she go to some place
that
only cut exotic woods for wood craftsmen where there would not be any
treated
wood sawdust.

I would not recommend doing exotic wood sawdust either. Many a woodworker
has found out that exotic woods can cause many allergies or illnesses. My
son, the Intarsia guy, has found at least 2 exotic woods that make him
break out all over and another that causes lung congestion.

I would do what Jean does - go to the pet store and buy that sawdust for
pets. I don't have pets and never bought any so I can't say whether it is
sterilized prior to selling or not. That might be something to look into.

Jane O'Connor
New Lenox, IL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Take time to laugh, it is the music of the soul