At 06:30 PM 7/26/2004, you wrote:
Since it's summer and many people are traveling, I was wondering:
1. What kind of pillow do you travel with? (travel pillow?)
2. Do you use travel bobbins?
3. Is there any problem going through airport security with a million pins?

1. Travel pillow -- small oval with 4 inch wide roller, and zip up bag to carry it.
Note -- suitable only for narrow edgings. It does not open out or expand. It's just little, but the bag makes it easy to carry. I take it to meetings when I'm going to just sit and listen to people talk.
On the other hand -- if I go on vacation in my car, I take a regular pillow with whatever project I have going at the time.

2. No--I use regular bobbins because my fingers do not pick up travel bobbins very well.

3. Yes -- Pack your pillow in your checked luggage when traveling by air. Take a good book with you. Better to be over cautious than have all the pins pulled out of your project. Or worse. (Different airlines may have different rules. Check ahead if you want to chance it.)

Good questions.
Alice in Oregon