I have a travel pillow made by Inez in Queensland.  At the moment I am doing
a piece of silk lace consisting of 21 pairs of midlands.  I am using plastic
bobbins that I got from Noelene.  At first my theory was if someone steals
it or I lose it the bobbins aren't too expensive, but given that it takes me
about an hour to do an inch and I need to make 6 feet, and that is just for
the baby coat, I think losing the bobbins is the least of my worries.  Now
that I take the pillow everywhere with me, it is amazing how much lace I get
done, I even managed a bit waiting at the chiropractor's yesterday.  Once I
am comfortable with the design I am reducing it 20% and making the silk lace
for the gown, now if I could only get the roseground right.

Lynn Scott, Wollongong, Australia