>When you work through your 14 pairs at the picot side <g> are you weaving
>through them or are you wrapping the weaver pair over most?... Weave through
>the pairs closest to the picot and wrap the weavers only, on the bulk of the
>threads where you have a whole lot of them at the headside.<<<
>
>This is what I was taught for Chantilly.  As passive pairs accumulate, Lia
>had us bundle the bobbins with those crochet thingies I described a few days
>ago.  Then the whole bundle is handled as one unit as the weaver goes out to
>the picots and back.  The pairs are released from the bundle in the reverse
>order they were bundled, so that works out just fine.

So does this mean that the bundled passives are passed through the
weavers like a gimp would be, minus the twists before and after?

--
Mary, in Baltimore, MD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Spiders,

What I recall from Chantilly class with Lia Baumeister is that the bundled passives
are simply added to the gimp.
So work half stitch through the motif, work the gimp and bundled pairs as one, work a
couple of pairs before the picot.
Add and remove pairs from the bundle as required.

Patty Dwodnel