Dear Friends,
Many thanks to all those who took the trouble to answer my question re passing through large numbers of passives prior to a gimp and picot.

Isn't it amazing all the ideas one can get from just such a little question? That's where Arachne is invaluable. It's answers such as these which inspire us to perhaps take them one step further and create whole new techniques.

So PLEASE never hesitate to ask whatever is on your mind. There's bound to be a way around the problem from which we can all learn.
Love
David in Ballarat - unsubscribing tomorrow for 5 weeks in the Northern Territory for my annual dose of adventures.