This is a little late as I'm still catching up on unread digests after a
week at the beach!

Jenny Hester wrote:  >Styrofoam is the building material which is blue.

Jenny is correct. I have a half sheet left of this builder's foam insulation
that I bought at local
building supply. Written on the foam is "Dow Styrofoam Brand" and "extruded
polystyrene insulation".  I believe Styrofoam is a Dow Chemical Co. brand
name.  It is not quite as dense as ethafoam

It is light weight but can be glued to plywood or hard board base to make it
more manageable.
I have several pillows made of it for demos and try-it pillows.  I also made
a block pillow that folds in the middle so that a 22 inch pillow would fit
into an 18 inch suitcase and I had several blocks so that I could use the
same pillow for 2 different classes at IOLI in San Diego.

"Invention is a Necessity of Mother"

Louise in Central Virginia