Great idea with the attached scrunchies, Tamara! I'll have to do get some and
put them on.
What sort of fabric did you use to make yours?
Weronika
On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 09:11:47PM -0400, Tamara P. Duvall wrote:
>
> >Also ribbons on the outside end (just one) to tie the roll. Slightly
> >annoying
> >to tie and untie all the time, but I couldn't come up with a better
> >method.
>
> That's because you have short hair... :) Some of us use "scrunchies"
> (the fabric-covered elastic bands, which are meant to hold pony-tails).
> I made my own, to match/contrast with the fabric of the roll. Attach
> to the back of the roll at one end (as you would the ribbon), roll from
> the other end, slip the elastic over, and there you are - very
> efficient :) The ribbons (that's what I used on my early efforts also,
> since that's all I've ever seen) drove me nuts; I prefer to practice my
> small motor skills on bobbin manipulation, on my pillow :)
--
Weronika Patena
Caltech, Pasadena, CA, USA
http://vole.stanford.edu/weronika
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]