[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Some years ago, I think it was in 1998 when Tamara was in the UK - a
> group of us met up in Manchester and went to the ?Science Museum. In a
> textile exhibition there, there was a large hanging made totally from
> hair - woven I think. Quite impressive, wonder if its maker was one of
> the 17? Steph, Tamara, do either of you remember this piece?
>
> --
> Jane Partridge

If any of you have the urge to go to Kenwood House, on Hampstead Heath,
London, they have a wonderful collection of hair jewellery - what is also worth
remembering is that 1) Kenwood is free to get into and 2) it has Rembrants and
Vermeers that are beautiful ... and great walks on the Heath and places to
picnic!

Regards

Liz in London

I'm back blogging my latest lace piece - have a look by clicking on the link
or going to http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee