Tamara wrote:   > But that's why I refuse to even think about booking the
plane ticket until I know; the hotel room you can cancel without
penalty, but not the ticket. <

Actually, I've booked my hotel room at the conference hotel, and the person I
spoke with said that I could cancel up until 6:00 pm the first night.  However,
the "fine print" says that they will charge one night's room rate for
cancellations.  I wonder if that means "cancellations after 6:00, or all
cancellations?

Clay