Noelene wrote:
> Has anyone actually been able to download this successfully?
> I thought I had, but my computer refused to open the file I
> had saved, says it is damaged.
>
> My son, who works with computers professionally, also cannot
> download it for me, says it stops downloading and saves the file
> when only 22.5MB of the 50MB has been downloaded.

I had trouble at work downloading it (have broadband there), and saving it
to a CD, but I think someone mentioned that you needed Adobe 7.0, so I
updated my Adobe Acrobat Reader, and was then tried one more time.  That
time I was successful ... also I did it as <save target as> to the CD.  So
I come home, where I have a 5 year old confuser with Adobe 5.1, and can't
open the CD.  My next step is to see if one of the copy places has Adobe
7.0, can print and bind it (spiral maybe) for me.  Printing 200+ pages at
the office is pushing my luck.

Beth McCasland
Metairie, Louisiana, USA
where it's a beautiful spring day.  Sun is shining, birds are singing.  A
momma dove is sitting on eggs in one of my hanging baskets (out of reach of
my cats).