  From: Lynn Carpenter<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: lace@arachne.com<mailto:lace@arachne.com>
  Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 5:24 PM
  Subject: [lace] Website, Brazilian bobbin lace

  http://www.fairloom.org/<http://www.fairloom.org/>

  Talk about color in bobbin lace!

  Some interesting pictures as you click through the website:
  under the "About" link, what *are* those things being used as pins?

  Lynn Carpenter in SW Michigan, USA
  alwen at i2k dot com

  -
  To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. For help,
write to