Back in the 'good ol' days, every church  pot luck supper sported a variety
of casserole covers....some with matching pot holders!!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Clay Blackwell
  To: Jenny Barron ; lace@arachne.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 3:27 PM
  Subject: RE: Fwd: Re: [lace] pillow bag

  Things do go 'round and 'round!

  My DD made one of these for me in a much smaller version - it's for (wait
  for it BarbE !) taking a hot casserole dish to a covered dish supper!

  Clay

  Clay Blackwell
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  else who is thinking of making a pillow bag will appreciate another take on
  the flat bag. I've got lots of ideas from everyone and as I have the book
  Clay was recommending I'm going to try that one first. Thank you one and
all