Hello Steph, hello dear Arachneans,

which course in Germany will you take? I am just curious. I won't do any more
courses this year.
Just popping up  to say, that the first patchwork-course I taught finished this
week. 4
ladies sewed pillows in the Logcabin pattern. Last friday finally I started
teaching
bobbin lace. 2 ladies started learning bobbin lace from scratch. Another lady
joined.
She had taken me to bobbin lace courses when I was a beginner. Due to her
growing
family (3 young children) she did not get round to do a lot. Now it is great to
have her
in my group. We decided to meet in my living room as long as it is only a few
ladies.

Today I started on a small pattern myself again, just to have some small
motives to
sew on patchwork postcards.

Have a nice weekend and greetings from the South of Germany,
Martina

Steph wrote:

Anyway, on to things lace.  I'm off to Germany in about a month's time
for a course.