A question recently came to me about Christmas ornaments and their patterns. So.....I put the question to all of you.

What is the source of your favorite Christmas ornaments?

For Christmas patterns, I like Brigitte Bellon's "Kloppeln zur Weihnachtszeit" (Bobbin Lace Christmas Patterns). There are a couple ornaments in "Bobbin Lace with Paper Strings" by Kortelahti, but this source is not helpful if you don't have miniature paper strings available.

Please write about your favorite patterns.

Alice in Oregon