In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tamara P
Duvall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>I think their source was in UK, but can't remember the name of the
>firm. Nor do I know how to look for more such cards.

There are two major firms that spring to mind - Impress and Craft
Creations - I think both have web sites. I'm not sure about Impress, but
I think Craft Creations supply to both trade and public. Have a look,
and if not, come back to me because I'm demonstrating (lace) at a
Papercraft Show in Sheffield on Wednesday this week (2.30-9pm at the Don
Valley Stadium, if anyone is near enough to be interested) and then at
Derby University (10-4) on Sunday, and I can ask around the suppliers
there if any can deal with you direct. Are you looking for circular,
oval, square or rectangular apertures in the cards? (You can get other
shapes too now - they use them for iris folding).

>PS Is Arachne asleep/comatose, or is it my 'puter/server? I've had no
>messages at all today from lace, one from lace-chat, a couple from NELG
>list and another couple in the private inbox... This being the weekend,
>it's not really worth the effort checking the archives :)

This is the first chance I've had to get to the computer all weekend -
it was the Supreme Cat Show at the NEC on Saturday (a ginger Maine Coon
neuter won) and our two cats send me hunting for food and toys to that
one (end up looking like a gorilla arm-wise by the time I get home!)
each year. We don't show our cats, I don't think they would put up with
being caged all day, and they are not pedigrees. Then yesterday I spent
the afternoon teaching tatting at a WI Craft Dabble Day. I'm not sure if
it was that or carrying the cat food on Saturday that has made my right
shoulder hurt, but it is as good an excuse as any not to do the ironing!
--
Jane Partridge