Tamara wrote:
It's one of those 3-fold, large (8"x6"; more-or-less 20cmx15cm) cards,
with an opening in the middle fold, to allow for inserting "something"
(dried flowers, piece of lace, whatever) between it and the first fold,
while leaving some space to write on the 3rd fold.

I'm OK for this year, but it's never too early to start thinking about
the future, so, any help in locating a source for such
"craft-receptive" cards would be greatly appreciated. Possibly by more
people than just myself, so, perhaps, the answers should be sent to the
list?

PS Is Arachne asleep/comatose, or is it my 'puter/server? I've had no
messages at all today from lace, one from lace-chat, a couple from NELG
list and another couple in the private inbox... This being the weekend,
it's not really worth the effort checking the archives :)>

I am sure you can get them from stamping or embroidery shops, or maybe craft
shops.  I actually found cards last Christmas that you are supposed to put a
photo in the empty area, probably from Target as that is where I look for after
Christmas sales.  Failing that you could buy larger pieces of cardstock meant
for the larger photo or cropping albums that seem so popular these days.

I was also beginning to think I had been dumped from Arachne as I had to wait
from Friday to today to get one digest.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/