Come to think of it, I believe I saw some of this type of card at
Michael's (maybe JoAnn), in the rubber stamping section.  However, they
may have been more like 4"x6" or even 3"x5" when folded.  Still, it
wouldn't hurt to check the rubber stamp section of craft stores (or
even the craft dept. of Wal-Mart).

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
(formerly  Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)