On Jan 27, 2006, at 19:12, Donna Hrynkiw wrote:

Donna in Surrey B.C. Canada
Who collects fine-art portraits of lacemakers, mostly historical; and
postcards of lacemakers.

I collect _everything_ connected with lacemaking (except lace itself, which is out of my price-range per piece): stamps (both postal and rubbber), paper napkins, coasters, table-mats and other table-ware (glasses, mugs and plates) with lace or lace-guild logos on them, gift-wrapping paper ditto, postcards of paintings and statues of lacemakers, badges (pins), "charms", etc with logos of laceguilds/lacegroups, stickers... Any and every trivial ephemera, IOW.

And it still is so little, it doesn't even merit a single hiss from my pocket snake (though, to be sure, I'm unlikely to pay $10 for a $1.5 item because it's to be had at the other end of the globe <g>)...
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/