In a flurry of computer housekeeping (my hard drive is stuffed!), I seem to have thrown out the information I had collected on a book which was recently put up for a drawing (which I didn't win). It is about learning how to make a new pricking from an old pattern or piece of lace--perfect for anyone eager to try out some of the old laces on the Professor's site.

It is in German with an English translation by Steph (I have lost her email address, of course) and was written by three German lacemakers. It is due to come out in time for the German Kongress in April. I wrote to the authors (I've lost their address too!) and they told me that they don't take Visa, so I am trying to find out how much the book will cost so I can send them payment in euros.

Does anyone know what I am talking about and where I can find the information?

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])