Hello everyone - my name is Christiane Johnson and I an such a newbie I squeek.
When I was little in Switzerland, my grandmother taught all her grandkids lace,
tatting, knitting, crochet and embroidery. She was an exact teacher. No oops
were allowed. LOL. She loved her bobbins and we did not play with them, I did
some lace but not enough to have even the basic stayed with me. It is a memory
only. Lace knitting that I can do, but it is the bobbins that interrest me no.
Since all my children are grown up and gone, now I have time to devote to the
lace. I search the web and found you, Joined and stayed quite.  I have been
reading the emails for the past weeks and decide to take the plunge. You all
are so advanced that it is galling to have to ask such silly question.
  So my question is: how do I start? I live in Mountain View, California, USA.
Is there some of you who could get in touch with me and take me in hand and get
me started? Do I go and buy the bobbins and start on my own and hope for the
best? Classes to take? not that I found anything like this in my searches. All
help is more than welcome. Thank you for letting me join your group.

Christiane

There is no errors,
  only new pattern