When Bev asked the question, I was working at my lace and watching
television at the same time, more interested in my lace than the tele, <g>
Working with just an anglepoise lamp which is good for my eyes and my
lacemaking but not helpful when trying to type using my black keyboard,
hence the very brief reply.  Plus I wanted to get beyond a certain part of
the lace, before I put it away for the night.

For Clays other question, I am working on a torchon cross which is to be a
gift to help the church funds in the village about 150 miles north of where
I live, where we have traced some of my dads predecessors.  They lived and
worked as agriculteral workers.  We visited the village in May looking for
links and to see the places mentioned in the book about the village and the
people.  Also trying to prove a link between a, 3rd or 4th cousin or
something and the little lacemaker lady sitting side by side in a photograph
in the book.  Unlikely though, just neighbours, but we did enjoy looking.

What is everyone else doing?
Sue T, Dorset UK

Hi Bev!

Tuesday is the one day of the week that I still see clients, so I was not at my pillow this afternoon! Any other day, I would have been... and would therefore have missed your email!! But... I would have spotted it when I did a back-stretch and took a break!

So the next question is... what is on the pillow that your were working, "right this minute"?
Clay
Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA  USA

Hi everyone -
Is anyone at their lace pillow 'right now' - 1:15 pm PST
Just thought I'd ask, to see if I'm in good company ;)
Reply privately if you'd like.

Bev in sunny breezy Sooke BC (on beautiful Vancouver Island, west
coast of Canada)