I probably was lacing at the time, but I was lacing, not looking at the
clock! ;-)

I'm working on an octagonal medallion from the new Elwyn Kenn book. It's
done top to bottom (not in pie-shaped wedges) and uses a gimp loop. I've
never done one of those before, and it took some strict concentration this
morning to get through that part, but I *think* I managed it.

If/when it get done, I'll scan it and post a URL so you all can see it.

Barbara

Snoqualmie, WA
USA