Hallo Ilske,

Hello David, Achim and all others,
in Chantilly I learned as a rule:
coming from point-ground        3 twists
                       honeycomb          2 twists
                       half-stitch              2 twists
behind the gimp
going into point-ground            2 twists
                   honeycomb              2 twists
                   half-stitch                  1 twist
perhaps this helps

Das werd' ich mir für die nächsten Chantilly-Spitzen notieren, danke!

I'll remember that for the next Chantilly lace I'll do. I just got "Chantilly - Techniek en patronen" from the Nederlandse Kantopleiding - some beautiful patterns in there!

Hummel, Hummel nach Hamburg, Achim (gebürtiger Uetersener).