I'm doing an informal survey and would value your opinions. Would you purchase
a pattern book on CD if the CD insert showed thumbnail photos of the finished
lace? If you had the choice of a printed pattern book--let's assume that it is
not a hardbound volume--or a CD, which would you purchase? If you opted for the
CD, how would you use it--to print out the entire publication, or only those
patterns that were of specific interest to you. What would you consider a fair
price for a pattern book on CD?

Thanks for your responses!! I'll keep track of the responses and offer a
summary in a couple weeks after folks have had time to respond.

Carole
Dublin, OH USA