Hello fellow lacers,

I am the newsletter editor of my lace group - Five Rivers Bobbin Lacemakers.
We are located in Western Pennsylvania.  We are interested in exchanging
digital newsletters with English speaking lace groups from countries outside
of the USA. Our group has enjoyed this type of foreign correspondence in the
past, but has lost some of our contacts over the years.

Please e-mail me personally if you would like to do this.

Thanks,

Allie Marguccio
Seward, PA