Talk about a pot, callling a kettle black... :)

I have no idea why the enclosed message should have come to me, personally (in duplicate, yet!)... I don't shop at E-bay, so I have no opinion -- positive or otherwise -- about sellers there; my only contact wih E-bay is limited to checking out a specific item someone here says we ought to see, either because it's especially pretty or because there's a question about identification. I doubt I'd have contributed to the "thread" as per the subject line, since I don't even remember the thread itself or when it ran (and refuse to waste time combing through the archives).

But, since "Theresa Doidge" speaks of "women", rather than "woman", I suppose she meant all of us on Arachne. So, I'm forwarding her extremely classy and refined attack.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Theresa Doidge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: May 23, 2008 17:06:09 EDT
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [lace] Re: unpleasantly innacurate seller on eBay

You are lacking class. I came across this thread while looking for lace. I can't believe a supposedly intelligent group of women could be so catty as to write emails about another person who hasn't the chance to defend herself. You sound like a bunch of bitter women who have nothing to do but talk behind someones back. At least the seller you think has no class didn't take this any further than an email. You women are trash. And trash has no class.
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/