Tamara, I got the same message and I expect others have to. Mine had the added line: "Now I know why the seller told you to get lost. I certainly wouldn't want buyers as callous as you."

I think the seller must be using the "email (person's name)" link on the archives. I haven't responded, apart from not being worthy of response, it could be someone gathering emails addresses for spamming. I've blocked any future messages from this person.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK