From: Daphne Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: lace <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 9:36:02 AM
Subject: [lace] lace Bobbins

Hello Fellow Lacemakers
                 My husband asked me to ask all of you this question.
Bone bobbins versus wood bobbins
While a lot of bobbins are turned in hard woods are not so easy to come by.
It takes a lot of time to grow the trees, where`as the bones are easier to
get, because most are cattle bones.
I look forward to your replies.
Daphne Sunny but chilly Norfolk England

elephant_en.gif]