Hi

Thank you for all your thoughts. I think I will buy a roller insert for my block and then I will have the best of both worlds but only the one pillow! It was SMP that told me they don't sell them anymore but he also said they still sell the inserts so I will just check that it will fit my pillow. That is a good thought about the pattern being bigger than the roller - I certainly wouldn't have thought about that and would have thought that it would be better if the pattern did fit!!

From: "C Eamey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 1:43 PM
To: "Nancy Nicholson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <lace@arachne.com>
Subject: Re: [lace] roller or block

Hi Nancy

I have the best of both worlds, in my opinion - a block pillow plus a block with a roller insert. I bought them from SMP & when the roller is worn out I just buy a replacement. As others have said I find the roller best for long straight lengths while the block pillow is ideal for edgings.

Carole

in Portsmouth, UK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy Nicholson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>