Wendy

There isn't really a right or a wrong direction to wind bobbins, but you do have to make the hitch correspond to the direction the bobbin is wound. You should also make sure that all the bobbins on the pillow are wound the same way or you will get confused when trying to lengthen them.

Some people can wind one way with continentals and the other way with midland bobbins, I personally can't, I always wind clockwise (looking down at the head).

Brenda