Thank SUE

but ends would be on other side of backing fabric & and the thread is blue so
maybe i would go green??

Rhiannon> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: lace@arachne.com> Subject: Re:
[lace] dilema> Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:28:48 -0500> > Definitely not fray
check - it goes yellow after a short while.> > Sue> ----- Original Message
-----> From: Rhiannon Mann> To: arachne> Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:20
PM> Subject: [lace] dilema> > > Hello to you all,> > I have some ends from
sewing out which have come undone from their knot> ....... I am trying to sew
these out through some fabric backing but very> short now! Does any one know
of a miracle to solve this issue?> fray check from the other side of fabric?>
I'm sure as always someone will have a cunning plan!> > Thanks in advance> > >
Rhiannon> (in chilly Ireland)> >