To Clay!  Thanks so much for posting the Retournac photos!!!  As a newbie, I'm
sick to death of bookmark samples.  But these--well--they are so--shall I say--
tres chic!  Truly works of art.  Sort of the Emeril Lagasse-ified version--BAM!
 In your honor, I started a little Mirecourt piece today.  It took forever to
wind the bobbins with 1.5 hands--but--I've got it started.  So maybe the
endless hours of hand & finger therapy exercise will win out.  Thanks again for
the inspiration.  I'm looking forward to the prickings/diagrams.  Is there a
link?  Susan, clicking a few bobbins in Grassy Key