Subject: Re: [lace] retournac photos
Date: Wednesday 21 January 2009
From: Clay Blackwell <clayblackw...@comcast.net>
To: hottl...@neo.rr.com

Hi again, Susan -

I've just peeked at the Retournac website, and unfortunately, I don't
see any bookmark patterns available.  Sorry...

Clay

hottl...@neo.rr.com wrote:
> To Clay!  Thanks so much for posting the Retournac photos!!!  As a newbie,
I'm sick to death of bookmark samples.  But these--well--they are so--shall I
say-- tres chic!  Truly works of art.  Sort of the Emeril Lagasse-ified
version--BAM!  In your honor, I started a little Mirecourt piece today.  It
took forever to wind the bobbins with 1.5 hands--but--I've got it started.  So
maybe the endless hours of hand & finger therapy exercise will win out.
Thanks again for the inspiration.  I'm looking forward to the
prickings/diagrams.  Is there a link?  Susan, clicking a few bobbins in Grassy
Key